Wednesday, November 28, 2012

December News

I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving! At this time of giving thanks, I want to thank you for sharing your beautiful dancers with me. I am amazed each week at what they accomplish! The Christmas season is upon us!Please remember to send the December dance fees in at your child's first December class. Also, costume fees ($75-except Thurs. 5:30-6:30 class which is $100) must be sent in before the Christmas break. I will measure the dancers in class before the Christmas break. I need to order the costumes over the break to ensure their delivery and have time for exhanges before the May 4th show.


Dates to remember:
Monday, Dec. 10- 5:30-6:30(second grade) class will be canceled and rescheduled at a later date due to First Reconciliation

Thursday, Dec. 13- Last class before the Christmas holiday-dancers will be measured for costumes

Monday, Dec. 17- Last class before the Christmas holiday-dancers will be measured for costumes


Please let me know if your child will not be attending the last class before the break. I will need to measure her early.


Classes will resume on Thursday, Jan. 3 after the Christmas holiday.